Talk about taking pork chops to a whole new level, these were melt in your mouth delicious!
Parmesan Baked Pork Chops
Prep Time: 5 mins
Total Time: 50 mins
- 4 boneless pork chops
- cooking spray (I use one of good quality olive oil)
- 1 cup parmesan cheese (preferably freshly grated)
- 1 cup Panko Japanese Style Bread Crumbs
- 1/2 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 2 Large Eggs
- freshly ground pepper
- 1 Teaspoon Onion Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 Teaspoon cumin
- 1 Tablespoon fresh finely chopped parsley
- Preheat oven to 400F
Need 3 containers for eggs, mix breadcrumbs and Parmesan cheese.
- In a medium bowl whisk 2 eggs add garlic powder, onion powder, cumin, petejil finely chopped and mix well.
- In the second container (not very deep) mixing the Italian seasoned breadcrumbs with Japanese style Panko breadcrumbs, aside set.
- In a third shallow bowl add the Parmesan cheese, set aside as well
- With cooking spray, sprinkle the pork chops, season with pepper and salt on both sides.
- Coat chops completely Parmesan cheese, make sure to adhere to both sides
- Dip the chops into the egg-seasoning mixture, then coat completely with the bread and Panko crumbs mix, making sure that both sides are covered completely
- With cooking spray lightly coat the bottom of the baking dish
- Place your chops into the baking dish, place more aerosolo oil over chops (optional) and bake for 15 minutes.
- Then flip each one gently over, then place back into the oven for an additional 15-30 minutes until they are golden brown and the centers of each reach 150 degrees.