Came up with this easy recipe when looking for something just a little bit different. Smells divine while cooking, tasty and comes together quickly. Although I used macaroni noodles, any kind of pasta you like can be used. Enjoy! *Tip – To easily cut up boneless chicken, partially freeze it first and use a sharp smooth (non-serrated) knife.*
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, diced
- 1 cup mayonnaise OR plain Greek yogurt
- 1 cup fresh shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp seasoned salt
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Place diced chicken into a greased 9 x 13 baking dish.
- In a small bowl, combine the mayo/yogurt, 3/4 cup Parmesan cheese, salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
- Spread mixture evenly on top of chicken.
- Sprinkle remaining 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese on top of mayo mixture.
- Place dish in preheated oven, 375, and bake for about 30-35 minutes.
- Remove from oven and serve chicken over rice, pasta, or by itself! Enjoy!!
*Chicken will be a bit “soupy” when cooked, that is okay, just use a slotted spoon to drain prior to serving chicken!!