This pasta seafood salad recipe uses pasta and imitation crab. If you like imitation crab, but is also perfect with shrimp, this is a great salad idea to add to your recipe box along with potato salads, coleslaw, and chicken salads.. Pasta Seafood Salad Recipe from Allfood.Recipes.
Pasta Seafood Salad
- 1 package Imitation crab
- or a pound of cooked and deveined
- 1/4 cup Celery
- 1/4 tsp Dill
- 1/4 tsp Garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp Onion powder
- 2 Tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 tbsp Lemon juice
- 1 cup Mayonnaise
- 1 tsp Mustard
Pasta & Grains
- 2 cup Cook penne pasta
Baking & Spices
- 1/2 tsp Cajun seasoning
- 1/2 tsp Old bay seasoning
- salt and pepper your taste
- 1/2 cup Sour cream
Put a large saucepan to boil over high heat and cook penne pasta according to package directions.
- Once cooked, rinse and drain. Set aside.
- Meanwhile, combine the crab or shrimps, mayonnaise, mustard, Sour cream, celery, lemon juice, onion powder, garlic powder, dill, Cajun, Old bay seasoning, salt, and pepper in a large mixing bowl.
- Gently mix until well combined.
- Add the cooked pasta and mix until well combined.
- Cover with plastic wrap and chill overnight.
- When ready to serve, sprinkle over the fresh chopped parsley.