Helloooo Gorgeous! If you aren’t in the habit of talking to your food, you will be after making these inexplicably decadent fudgy PB pancakes!
These ooey gooey ‘cakes are a super fun way to serve up some sweet somethings without ever turning on your oven. Here’s how to make it with a box of Bisquick, a bit of frosting, and an insane amount of peanut butter and chocolate goodness!
First things first! Nab yourself a can of Betty Crocker chocolate frosting. Whip it together with some peanut butter and a bit of milk to make it smooth.
Next up, stir up a batch of Bisquick pancakes – but dilute the Bisquick mix to make an ultra-thin batter with milk. Cook them on a hot skillet.
The second you pull those hot ‘cakes from the skillet, spread your frosting right on top. Keep cooking ’em up ‘til they’re all made.
Stake ‘em all cake-style for a presentation that’ll knock everyone’s socks off! Take your “cake” over the top with a drizzle of these Marshmallow Brownie Toppers. Don’t resist the urge to lick your fingers. Just do it.
A hearty sprinkling of chopped peanut butter cup candies, and an hour in the fridge will finish it off. Now, ok, if you haven’t already figured it out, this is definitely a dessert and not breakfast – unless you’re totes into that sort of thing!
Peanut Butter & Chocolate Explosion Pancakes
- 2 cups Bisquick
- 2 1/4 cups milk
- 1 tablespoons vanilla
- 1 can Betty Crocker chocolate frosting
- 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons instant mocha powder
- 3 tablespoons chocolate ice cream syrup
- 1 pouch Betty Crocker Brownie Toppers, marshmallow flavor (optional)
- 8 cups chocolate covered peanut butter cups
- In a blender, combine the Bisquick, 2 cups of the milk, and vanilla. Heat a large, nonstick pan over medium heat.
- In a stand mixer, beat together the Betty Crocker chocolate frosting, peanut butter, remaining 1/4-cup milk, and instant mocha flavoring.
- Slice and enjoy!