Here’s a fun, layered dessert that will appeal to all ages.
Dessert so easy the kids can make!
- 2/3 cup of dry roasted peanuts, chopped
- 1 cup of all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup of unsalted cold butter
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese
- 1 cup of powdered sugar
- 1 cup of heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon of granulated sugar
- 1 small package instant pudding, vanilla flavor
- 1 small package instant pudding, chocolate flavor
- 2 3/4 cup of milk
peanut butter kisses
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Combine peanuts and flour and cut in butter; press out into a 9 x 13 inch baking pan. Bake for 20 minutes; set aside and cool completely. Put crust in fridge to chill further.
- Cream the peanut butter, cream cheese and powdered sugar together. Carefully spread on top of the crust layer. Put in fridge to chill.
- Whisk puddings together, add milk and whisk for about 2 minutes or until pudding begins to thicken. Carefully spread pudding on top of the peanut butter & cream cheese layer, taking care not to disturb the peanut butter layer. Put in fridge to chill.
- Whip heavy cream on medium low speed until it begins to thicken. Add sugar, increase speed to medium high and whip until soft peaks form. Carefully spread the whipped cream over the pudding layer taking care not to disturb the pudding layer. Sprinkle with toppings.