I made these a couple of weeks ago for my son. Everyone absolutely loved them, and they are so easy to make. But you might want to make a lot, because it is really hard to eat just one.
Cook time: 15 Min Prep time: 10 Min Serves: 12
- 1 can(s) refrigerated pizza crust dough
- 1 c pizza cheese blend, shredded
- 1/2 c parmesan cheese
- 1 pkg sliced pepperoni, chopped
- 1/2 c spaghetti sauce, meatless
3. Bake at 400 degrees for 12 to 14 minutes or until golden. Serve immediately with warm spaghetti sauce (for dipping).