A super quick and easy meal that everyone in your family will love, even the picky ones.
My mom used to make this for dinner all the time when I was growing up. My brother and sister still love it as much as me!
- 2 tablespoons butter, soft
- 2 slices white sandwich bread
- ¼ cup marinara
- 4 slices low-moisture mozzarella cheese or your favorite cheese
- 2 ounces sliced pepperoni (6 thin slices)
- Melt the butter in a medium nonstick skillet over medium heat. Put the bread in the pan, then top with the marinara, spreading to coat the slices.
- Top each slice the cheese and pepperoni, dividing evenly.
- Cook until the cheese starts to melt and the bread is golden, about 2 minutes, then close the sandwich and cook until the cheese is completely melted, about 3 minutes more. Enjoy!