Serve pizza toppings swirled in a tender crescent pastry with a dipping sauce at your next get-together.
• Prep Time 20 min
• Total Time 35 min
• Servings 24
• Serving Size: 1 Serving Calories 60
- 1 can (8 oz) refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup finely chopped pepperoni (about 1 1/2 oz)
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped green bell pepper
- 1/2 cup shredded Italian cheese blend (2 oz)
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce (from 8-oz can)
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray cookie sheet with cooking spray.
- If using crescent rolls: Unroll dough; separate dough into 4 rectangles.
- Firmly press perforations to seal. If using dough sheet: Unroll dough; cut into 4 rectangles.
- Sprinkle Parmesan cheese, pepperoni, bell pepper and Italian cheese blend over each rectangle.
- Starting with one short side, roll up each rectangle; press edge to seal.
- With serrated knife, cut each roll into 6 slices; place cut side down on cookie sheet.
- Bake 13 to 17 minutes or until edges are golden brown. Meanwhile, heat pizza sauce. Immediately remove pinwheels from cookie sheet.
- Serve warm with warm pizza sauce for dipping.