Pork Chops with Brandy Mushroom Sauce
Chops and Mushrooms is what’s for dinner…enjoy these chops for any occasion. Grill, pan sear bake or broil. This sauce is so good on pork tenderloin or any protein. A must try!!! Cooking with Passion
PORK LOIN CHOPS
- 4 pork loin chops, bone-in (1 1/2 inch thick)
- 1/4 c olive oil, extra virgin
- 1 Tbsp sage, dried
- 2 tsp granulated garlic
- 2 tsp hickory salt
- 1 Tbsp black pepper
EASY BRANDY MUSHROOM SAUCE
- 2 pkg brown gravy packet
- 3 Tbsp olive oil, extra virgin
- 8 oz mushrooms, sliced
- 2 tsp dry thyme
- 2 medium onions, sliced
- 1 Tbsp garlic, chopped
- 1 Tbsp beef beef base
- 1/2 c brandy/whiskey
- 1/2 pt half and half
- 1 tsp crushed red pepper (optional)
- 2 c water
- Mix ingredients of marinade. poke holes in the pork loin chops. rub chops with mariade. put chops and marinade in a zip lock bag. marinate in fridge for at least 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. on a hot grill pan, grill chops for 5 minutes on each side.
- Cook in oven until internal temperature reaches 145 degrees. remove, tent and rest chops. chops will continue to cook.
- Meanwhile, add evoo to large heated pan. sauté mushrooms until golden brown. add onions, garlic and thyme, sauté until veggies are translucent.
- Mix brown gravy mix and beef base with the water. add mixture along with pepper to sautéed veggies. add brandy and let simmer. add half and half and simmer for an additional minute or so.
- Plate and serve with your favorite veggie and taters.
Recipe from Justapinch