Portions: 8 servings
Cook time: 20 minutes
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Calories Portions: 285
1 lb potatoes, peeled and cubed
5 hard boiled eggs
6 whole baby dill pickles, diced
1 red onion, diced
1 cup mayo
1 tbsp milk
1 tbsp mustard
1/2 tsp sugar
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp black pepper
1. Bring a large pot filled with water to a boil. Add the potato chunks and boil for 2 minutes. Cover and reduce heat to a simmer. Simmer for 10-15 minutes, until potatoes are fork tender. Drain the potatoes and allow to cool.
2. In a small bowl combine the mayo, milk, mustard, sugar, salt and pepper. Whisk until well mixed.
3. Peel the hard boiled eggs. Chop 4 of the eggs, into chunks (set the remaining egg aside).
4. In a large mixing bowl combine the chopped eggs, pickles, onions, radishes and potatoes. Mix with a wooden spoon. Stir in the mustard dressing. Mix until all the potatoes are coated evenly.
5. Slice the remaining egg into thin slices. Transfer the potato salad into a serving dish. Top with the egg slices and serve.
Tip:Use vegan mayo and omit the eggs for vegan option. Use coconut milk for a dairy free option. Recipe is gluten free.