Pumpkin Cheesecake…Getting it Perfect
I baked this cheesecake for a long time and it is wonderful . I followed this recipe , I just adapted the cooking time , how cool the cake, and also how to incorporate the eggs. You can take these tips and use them for yourself . This is my way to make a delicious pumpkin cheesecake with no cracks
Pumpkin Cheesecake Recipe
Pumpkin Cheesecake Ingredients
- Graham Cracker Crust:
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- ¼ cup (½ stick) melted butter
- 4 8-ounce packages cream cheese, room temperature
- 1½ cups brown sugar
- 1 15 oz. can pumpkin puree
- 3 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- ¼ teaspoon ground cloves
- ¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
Pumpkin Cheesecake Directions:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine graham cracker crumbs, sugar, and melted butter in a medium bowl. Pour into a 10” spring form pan and press buttered crumbs into the bottom. Bake crust in preheated for about 10 minutes. Cool completely.
- Beat softened cream cheese and brown sugar in large bowl just until combined, about 2 minutes. On mixer low speed, mix in pumpkin puree, then eggs one at a time to endure that they are fully incorporated. Stir in spices, salt and vanilla.
- Place pan with crust on a baking sheet (this will just make it easier to take in and out of oven). Pour filling into cooled crust.
- Bake cheesecake for 1½ hours, or until filling is set.
- Remove cheesecake from oven and carefully run a small, sharp knife around the edge of the cheesecake to loosen it from the sides of the pan. (Do not release the springform latch yet.) Cool 1 hour on countertop, then chill overnight in refrigerator.
Note: The eggs add them by hand, not with blender and mix soft please , do not want to clap ! this prevents the formation of cracks in the cheesecake.
I bake it for 45 minutes, then turn off the oven and let the cheesecake cool for 4-5 hours. Then I remove and refrigerate