Soft and delicious, these pumpkin chocolate chip cookies are great with a glass of milk as an afternoon snack..
Soft Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup oil
- 1/4 cup apple sauce.
- 1 eggs
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- a pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Line cookie sheets with parchment paper sheets (or lightly grease the cookie sheet ).
- In stand mixer, combine pumpkin, sugar, oil, vanilla and egg. Mix until well combined.
- In another bowl, stir together the flour, baking powder, cinnamon and salt. In a small bowl, dissolve the baking soda with the milk.
- Add both the dry flour mixture and the wet baking soda mixture to the pumpkin mixture. Mix well.
- Add in the chocolate chips
- Using a cookie scoop (I use ice-cream spoon), the fall of the mounds of cookie dough on prepared baking sheets
- Bake for 13 minutes