These pumpkin Cream Cheese cake bars could not be easier to make.
And is the perfect treat to enjoy for
Pumpkin Cream Cheese cake Bars
makes 24 squares
- 1 (8 oz) block ⅓ less fat cream cheese
- ¾ cup powdered sugar
- 1 Tbsp water
- 1 (16 oz) package Angel Food Cake Mix
- 1 (15 oz) can pumpkin
- ¾ cup water
- ½ tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
- ½ tsp Cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 375°
- Spray a 9×13 pan with nonstick spray
- In your stand mixer combine cream cheese, powdered sugar and 1
- Tbsp water mixing on medium high for 1-2 minutes until smooth and creamy. Set aside.
- In a large bowl combine box of dry cake mix, pumpkin, ¾ cup water, cinnamon and pumpkin pie spice. Stir until smooth and combined.
- Spread pumpkin mixture into your prepared pan.
Drizzle your cream cheese on top of the pumpkin mixture and swirl it in with a butter knife.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes until center is set and toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool completely and cut into squares.
Store in an airtight container for up to 3 days. Refrigerate if desired.
recipe adapted from tj’s test kitchen