Soft, chewy, buttery, and perfectly spiced, these Pumpkin Spice Caramels are impossible to resist.
Pumpkin Spice Caramels
Serves: 64 pieces
- 1 stick unsalted butter (8 Tbls)
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- ¾ tsp salt
- 1 Tbls pumpkin pie spice
- cooking spray
- parchment paper
- 8×8 baking dish
- candy thermometer
- First spray a baking dish 8 x8 with cooking spray and line with parchment pallel. Set aside
- In a large pot add butter, heavy cream, corn syrup and sugar. Place over low heat and dissolving all ingredients, stir occasionally.
- Change heat to medium, to continue the cooking WITHOUT stirring until reaching 248 ° F. This process will take 20 minutes to an hour.
- Remove from heat and stir in salt and pumpkin pie spice.
Pour mixture into prepared baking dish. Let it rest for 12-24 hours before cutting into pieces.
- Wrap caramels in waxed paper to store. Can be stored in the fridge or at room temperature.
Recipe credit: Momontimeout