Quick and Easy Brownie Chocolate Cake
A little of this tall, rich brownie cake goes a long way, so you’ll have plenty of pieces left to share with grateful family members and friends. It’s a sure way to satisfy true chocolate lovers and is perfect for any occasion.
Portions: 8 servings
Cook time: 35 minutes
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Calories Portions: 1130
- 2 dark chocolate cake box mixes (eggs, oil)
- 2 containers dark chocolate mousse icing
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, raspberries, and blueberries
1. Prepare the cakes using 4 9 in round cake pans according to the package instructions.
2. Allow the cakes to cool completely.
3. Place first layer on a flat place. and spread icing on top. Add the second layer on top of the icing, and ice the top, Repeat the two more cake layers.
4. Use remaining icing to ice the rest of the cake, including sides and top.
5. Arrange berries on top of the cake. Serve immediately or store in an airtight container.
Tip: Use a gluten free cake mix and frosting.
Try a vegan cake mix for a vegan and dairy free option.