When Flavors Collide. What happens when classic Cookie Dough collides with colorful Dum Dum Pops? Another sweet MashUp SmashUp recipe from Taste Seekers. 24 cookie pops
Rainbow Cookie Pops Mashup Recipe
Prep Time 15 min
Total Time 45 min
- 1 roll (16.5 oz) refrigerated sugar cookies
- 24 Dum Dum Pops, unwrapped
- Heat oven to 350°F. Line cookie sheets with cooking parchment paper. Cut cookie dough into 24 slices. On parchment-lined cookie sheet, place cookie slices about 2 1/2 inches apart.
- Press a pop in center of each cookie slice.
- Bake 9 to 12 minutes or until edges are light golden brown. Cool 5 minutes; remove from cookie sheets.