This simple, juicy, raspberries dotted peach tart is so tasty. I adore raspberries with peaches they are the perfect addition to this quick, easy to make puff pastry tart.
Portions: 6 servings
Cook time: 25 minutes
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Calories Portions: 304
- 2 puff pastry sheets, defrosted
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp water
- 6 peaches, pitted and cut in half
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tsp fresh lemon juice
- 2 – 8 oz. packages cream cheese, room temperature
- ½ cup confectioner’s sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp almond extract
- 1 cup raspberries
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Grease a large baking sheet or line with parchment paper.
Combine vanilla and almond extract, cream cheese, lemon juice, egg and sugar to form a paste. Halve the peaches, remove the pits.
2. Put the pastry sheet on the prepared baking sheet and score a border about 1 in in from the edge then prick it all over with a fork.
3. Spread the cream cheese mixture on the prepared pastry sheet. Evenly spread peaches, face down on top of the cream cheese.
4. Place raspberries on the areas where there aren’t peaches.
5. Bake 20 – 25 minutes, until golden brown. Serve warm or chilled. Garnish with a little confectioners sugar.
Omit the cream cheese and make a simple paste with the extracts, lemon juice and sugar for a dairy free option.