Convenient ingredients make this casserole quick and easy to put together.
The whole family will love the fun, cheesy flavor of this main dish that tastes like lasagna without all the fuss. Time-saving ingredients, including prepared spaghetti sauce and frozen ravioli, hurry the preparation along.
6-8 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Bake: 30 min.
- 3-1/2 cups spaghetti sauce
- 1 package (25 ounces) frozen cheese ravioli, cooked and drained
- 2 cups (16 ounces) 4% cottage cheese
- 4 cups (16 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Spread 1/2 cup of spaghetti sauce in an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in.
- baking dish. Layer with half of the ravioli, 1-1/4 cups of sauce, 1
- cup cottage cheese and 2 cups mozzarella cheese. Repeat layers.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-40 minutes or until bubbly. Let
- stand for 5-10 minutes before serving. Yield: 6-8 servings.