Peanut butter and jelly! Take this classic flavor combo, and turn it into crispy no-bake cereal bars topped with creamy frosting, and a swirl of strawberry jam.
Who needs a peanut butter and jelly sandwich for lunch when you can have these Reese’s PB&J Cereal Treats for dessert? Absurdly quick and simple to make, bursting with all the mouthwatering goodness of your favorite flavors…isn’t it time you ate dessert first?
Reese’s PB & J Cereal Treats
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 (10.5 ounce) bag mini marshmallows
- 7 cups Reese's Puffs Cereal
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 4 cups powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1/2 cup strawberry jam
- In a large pot, melt the butter over medium-low heat. Add the marshmallows and cook, stirring constantly, until melted. Once melted, add the Reese's Puffs Cereal. Remove from heat, stir until cereal is well combined with the marshmallows.
- Press cereal mixture into a glass pan, sprayed with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a stand mixer, combine peanut butter, powdered sugar, and milk.
- Spread mixture over cereal bars.
- In a microwave-safe dish, zap the strawberry jam for 20-30 seconds, or until soft and warm. Place dollops of the jam on top of the peanut butter frosting. Allow to sit for a minute, then use a knife to swirl the jam on top of the peanut butter frosting.
- Allow to set slightly before slicing and serving!!