Lime dressing adds a cool zest to this Tex-Mex inspired marinated chicken dish. The Copycat Cheesecake Factory Santa Fe Chicken Salad recipe serves twelve. It’s a great dish to prepare for your next outdoor dinner party. Your guests will love the fresh vegetables and delicious dressing.
- 6 chicken breast halves
- 1/2 cup teriyaki marinade
- 16 cups romaine and leaf lettuce
- 1 cup cilantro
- 2 15 ounce cans of black beans, rinsed
- 2 cans of whole kernel corn, drained
- 3 cups jack cheese, grated
- 3 cups toasted corn tortilla strips
- 3 cups diced seeded tomatoes
- Marinate chicken 1 hour in teriyaki marinade.
- Broil and baste chicken approximately 15 minutes; cool, then cut into bite size pieces or shred.
- Tear greens; add cilantro and 1 cup each of beans and corn. Dress with Lime Dressing recipe below….
- 1/2 teaspoon lime zest
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon snipped cilantro
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1/2 cup olive oil
Process until thick. enjoy