It wouldn’t be the holidays around here without some Bisquick Sausage Cheese Balls. I make these sausage balls to take as appetizers and also make a home batch or two.
The recipe is really easy for sausage balls — only some ingredients, but it can be a little confusing the first time making them. Once you get it all figured out, you can mix these up easily.
- 3 cups Original Bisquick® mix
- 1 pound bulk pork sausage
- 4 cups shredded Cheddar cheese (16 ounces)
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon parsley flakes
- Barbecue sauce, if desired
- Heat oven to 350ºF. Grease jelly roll pan, 15 1/2×10 1/2×1 inch.
- Stir together all ingredients, using hands or spoon. Shape mixture into 1-inch balls. Place in pan.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until brown. Immediately remove from pan. Serve warm with sauce for dipping.