My wife sent me a link the other day explaining how to make waffle iron eggs. I thought I would humor him and give it a try and I am SO glad that I did. First of all, they’re fun. Eggs shaped like a waffle? What’s not fun about that? Also, for some reason, when eggs come out of a waffle iron, they can be eaten as a finger food which is great if you have little ones.
Scrambled Eggs Waffle Maker
- 2 eggs, scrambled
- Cooking spray
- Salt and pepper
- Heat up your waffle iron.
- While that is heating up, scramble the eggs and put salt and pepper
- When the waffle iron is ready, spray liberally with cooking spray.
- Pour eggs in the waffle iron, close the lid and wait. Check on them after about a minute. Continue to check on them until they are as done as you want them. Be careful though, eggs in a waffle iron create a lot of hot steam.
- I used a pair of cooking tongs and a spatula to slide the eggs out of the waffle iron.
What did the family think? Thumbs up from everyone, even the youngest who isn’t a huge egg fan.