It’s quite possible that meatloaf recipes truly deliver the most comfort of any comfort food recipes.
Some would argue that anything made with ground beef is comfort, but along with meatballs (meatloaf’s tiny cousins) meatloaf recipes really do win. If you’ve never tried a meatloaf recipe, now’s the time to start: Check out our how to make perfect meatloaf article for tips. Paired with a side salad and a potato recipe, we think meatloaf is part of a meal you can call heaven.
A Simple Meatloaf Recipe that always interested me , but I really thought it was very labored, until I came across the recipe for cullyskitchen.com . Really remain surprised! is so easy, and so delicious that I needed to share this wonderful recipe.
You only need a little time and good disposition, finely chop the ingredients, but of course the buy ground meat. But enough talk and let the facts here the Simple Meatloaf Recipe from cullyskitchen.com
- 1 1/2 lbs ground beef (ground shoulder roast is good)
- 1 slice bread (broken or chopped finely)
- 1 egg
- 1 small onion , finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon table salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 tablespoons ketchup
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 4 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 4 tablespoons dark brown sugar, packed firm (to taste)
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- Combine meat loaf ingredients and place into a loaf baking dish.
- Smooth out top.
- Sauce: Combine sauce ingredients and pour on top and sides of meatloaf.
- Bake at 350°F about 1 hour to 1 hour 15 minutes or until done. 170F with a meat thermometer.