Simple Tortilla Pizzas. These pizzas are very family friendly. I use the small tortillas for the kids to make their very own individual pizzas, and large ones for me and my hubby to come up with our own creative masterpieces. My favorite is with sundried tomatoes, marinated artichoke, black olives and smoked provolone cheese.
Ok I admit it is also my favorite onion with olive oil, lots of mozzarella cheese, and oregano sprinkled.
Best of all this is that it is quick and easy tri-fold frozen and used anytime. Here there is no limit, you combine the ingredients that you like more. You can make it healthier by using whole wheat tortillas, also use spinach, peppers, onions, corn or vegetable favorites. Enjoy!
Simple Tortilla Pizzas
Do not need a recipe step by step for these pizzas, but here list the ingredients I use.
- Flour tortillas or whole grain ( works great with pita bread )
- cheese : mozzarella , cheddar , goat , feta
- Pizza sauce
- tomato slices
- sliced ??onions
- olive oil
- parsley chopped
This really is important!
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Spread sauce evenly across the tortilla, leaving 1/2 inch around the edges. Sprinkle with cheese and toppings.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes, until the cheese is golden and bubbling (no sooner!) and the edges of the tortilla are lightly browned. Slice and serve.