Slow-Cooker Pumpkin Spice Latte
Here how to make this fall-flavored coffeehouse favorite at home. It’s easier than you think!
Fall is hands-down my favorite time of the year. As much as I love the crisp temperatures and glorious colors of the changing leaves, to me, the absolute best part of this season is pumpkin flavored everything, including lattes!
Prep Time:10 min
Total Time: 2 hr 10 min
- 5 cups strong brewed coffee
- 4 cups milk (2% or whole)
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup canned pumpkin (not pumpkin pie mix)
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- Whipped cream topping, if desired
- In slow cooker, mix all ingredients except whipped cream topping.
- Beat with whisk until well combined.
- Cover and cook on High heat setting 2 hours, stirring once after 1 hour.
- Serve in mugs, and top with whipped cream topping.
Recipe credit: bettycrocker.com