The donuts of my grandmother were unique, had a special flavor. Never went back to eating more treats, at least not as to her, the delicious aroma filled the whole house. Remembering these things I decided to try this recipe, which, although they do not know as my grandmother’s donuts are delicious, I like because they are easy and fast to make, and can be filled with almost anything. You can also cover with cinnamon, sugar, chocolate (white, black or chocolate milk)
- 1 can of Grands Flaky Layers Biscuits
- 1 Box of instant Vanilla, or chocolate, or Nutella
- 1/4 Cups of powdered sugar mixed with Cinnamon (your taste)
- Oil for frying
- A flavor injector , or a pastry frosting tip will work too!
- Unroll the biscuits and cut them into fourths. Roll each piece into a ball…
- Prepare the instant Vanilla pudding according to the directions and set aside..or feel free to make your own Pastry Cream, or chocolate pudding or maybe you like to try Nutella
- In a medium pot heat up about 2? of oil
- Place about 5 balls at a time into the hot (350 degrees) oil and fry until both sides are evenly golden…
- Carefully inject each popper with some of the Vanilla Pudding. ( lo que usted quiera)
- Sprinkle with cinnamon powdered sugar on them . Another good idea is to dip chocolate .. mmm yummy .. I think next time I’ll do this .. surely I’ll upload lots of pictures! now to enjoy!