I love finding recipes that taste similar to those you would find in a restaurant, because heaven knows I love to eat out, and this dish is one of them.
Super yummy dish that is quick and easy to make! This is a huge hit in our house. It has the perfect amount of spice.
Join us on Facebook to see our latest recipes!
Bucca Di Beppo Spicy Chicken Rigatoni Recipe:
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into thin strips
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3-4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cups Alfredo sauce (I just used a jar of store bought sauce)
- 2 cups marinara sauce (I just used a jar of store bought sauce)
- 1/2 cup cooked peas
- 1 lb (16 oz) rigatoni noodles, cooked al dente
- 2 tablespoons butter
Sprinkle of fresh Parmesan cheese and a pinch of red pepper flake for garnish.
- In a large skillet on medium-high heat, heat two tablespoons olive oil. Saute garlic, red pepper flakes, and coarse black pepper for 2-3 minutes.
- Add in thin strips of chicken breast, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and cook until chicken is cooked through. This should only take a few minutes because the chicken is cut thin.
- Add in marinara sauce and stir. Add in Alfredo sauce. Let the sauces simmer for about 10 minutes.
- To the sauce/chicken, add two tablespoons butter and 1/2 cup peas. Stir until the butter melts.
- Combine chicken/sauce mixture with cooked pasta. Garnish with fresh Parmesan cheese, and a pinch or two of red pepper flake.