Four basic ingredients bake up the BEST BISCUITS EVA, EVA, EVA. Sprite soda pop makes em fluffy, and melted butter makes them melt-in-your-mouth delish!
Just like great cooks use wine in their best recipes, awesome bakers have soda pop as their secret weapon!
You know you can’t go a whole 24 hours without an ice-cold glass of your favorite fizzy soda. So, why not use that fizzy fun in yummy treats, too?
- Here’s your ingredient line-up for these biscuits. Four things. Four thangs!! That’s it. Let’s call it a day and start baking.
- To get these things in your boca fast, just mix the biscuits, sour cream, and Sprite together until a soft dough forms. Sprinkle a little Bisquick on a clean cutting board and get ready to knead.
- Cut the biscuits. Stick ’em in butta. Bake them until they look sun kissed.
- And that, darling you, is what we call dinner. Or at least the perfect side dish. But if you wanna eat em as your dinner, we won’t judge. We’ll be right there with ya.
Prep Time 5 min
Total Time 20 min
- 2 cups Bisquick
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup Sprite
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. In a large bowl, use a fork to cut the sour cream into the Bisquick. Add Sprite and stir the dough just until evenly moistened.
- Turn dough onto a clean cutting board, floured with some Bisquick dough. Knead three or four times, then press the dough to about 1 inch thickness. Cut into desired shapes.
- Place melted butter into a 9×9 baking pan. Set cut biscuits into the butter. Bake for 11-14 minutes, or until light golden brown. Remove and serve piping hot! Enjoy!!