Looking for wonderful appetizers made using Original Bisquick mix and frozen broccoli? Then check out these baked cheese balls served with sauce – perfect if you love Thai cuisine. 25 Servings
- Prep Time 25 min
- Total Time 50 min
- Servings 25
- VEGGIE-CHEESE BALLS
- 2 cups frozen chopped broccoli, thawed, squeezed to drain
- 2 cups shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese blend (8 oz)
- 1 cup Original Bisquick mix
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped red bell pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 to 2 teaspoons sriracha sauce
- DIPPING SAUCE
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 teaspoon sriracha sauce
- 2 tablespoon sliced green onion (2 medium)
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped red bell pepper
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray or grease bottom and sides of 15x10x1-inch pan.
- In large bowl, stir together veggie-cheese ball ingredients. Slightly wet hands with water for easier rolling; shape mixture into 1-inch balls; place on pan.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown. Meanwhile, in small bowl, mix dipping sauce ingredients.
- Immediately remove balls from pan. Serve warm with sauce for dipping.
Recipe from Tablespoom.com