I am crazy about these Crepes with Strawberry Cheesecake Filling! We love crepes at our house! The best thing about them is that you can enjoy them in so many different ways, but this way is my favorite. If you have a good basic crepe recipe, you have a door to endless possibilities!
- 1 (4 ounce) package cream cheese (softened)
- 1/4 cup icing sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 4 tablespoons strawberry jam
- 2 cups strawberries (sliced)
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 flour all purpose
- Cooking Spray
- Whisk the eggs together with the milk.
- Mix flour all purpose, stirring until the flour is combined.
- Add the oil and whisk again to help the oil into the batter.
- Let the batter sit for at least 15 minutes
- Once you’re ready to cook the crepes, put a medium non-stick skillet over medium heat and add a small touch of oil.
- Pour about 1/4-1/3 cup of batter into the pan and quickly swirl it around, letting the batter move to the edges until you have formed a round crepe in the bottom of the pan.
- Let the crepe cook 3-5 minutes until the bottom side is golden and it’s easy to pick up and flip over.
- Gently flip the crepe onto the second side and let it cook for another 1-2 minutes.
- Repeat until all the batter is gone.
- While you are cooking the crepes, dice the strawberries and set them aside.
Make Cheesecake filling
- Mix the cream cheese, icing sugar, lemon juice, lemon zest and vanilla in a bowl.
- Whip the heavy cream and fold it into the cream cheese mixture.
- Spread 1 table spoon strawberry jam onto a crepe.
- Add 1/4 cup of the cream cheese mixture and some strawberries in the crepe, roll and serve.