This delicious strawberry crumble recipe is great served warm with vanilla ice cream or whipped cream.
- 8 cups strawberries, washed, hulled, and sliced
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 Tablespoons flour
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup finely ground almonds
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Grease a 9×13 inch baking dish.
- In a mixing bowl, gently toss the strawberries with the granulated sugar, and flour.
- Pour strawberry mixture into the prepared baking dish.
- In a medium mixing bowl, stir together flour, brown sugar, ground almonds and butter until crumbs form.
- Distribute crumb topping evenly over strawberries.
- Bake for 45 minutes, until golden brown.