Strawberry Honey Butter is a new breakfast idea that looks gorgeous and tastes amazing on hot bread, pancake, waffle, and French toast. Strawberry Honey Butter is a perfect idea for any time.
Strawberry Honey Butter
Yield: About 3 small jars
- 350 g fresh strawberries
- 3 tablespoons honey, or more depends on your taste
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- For making the strawberry honey butter, place the strawberries in a food processor.
- Blend until they are pureed.
- Push the puree through a fine mesh sieve to remove seeds.
- Place in a saucepan. Add the honey and lemon juice. Bring the mixture to a boil, and cook until slightly thickened, about 3 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and let the mixture cool to room temperature. Then in a bowl cream together the butter and the strawberry mixture. Put the strawberry butter in a nice jar and store covered, in the refrigerator. Serve the strawberry butter with croissants or toast.