Strawberry Mango Jelly With Cream
- 1 package strawberry jello
- 1 cup strawberries, quartered
- 1 package peach jello
- 2 cups mango, cubed
- 1 Tablespoon gelatin
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 5 cups water
- Have ready a Large bowl for desired shape.
- Prepare the strawberry jello arrowing to package directions, pour into bowl.
- Chill in refrigerator After about 15 minutes add in strawberry pieces.
- In a bowl, sprinkle 1 tablespoon of unflavored gelatin over 3/4 cup hot water and allow the gelatin to absorb the water.Stir in 1/4 cup of the sugar until dissolved.
- allow to cool then stir in cream until mixture is smooth.Pour over strawberry jello layer.
- Chill for 30 minutes.
- Make the peach jello as to package directions.
- Let cool then mix with cubed mango and gently pour over creamy layer in bowl.
- Chill 3 hours or until ready to serve.