Strawberry Parfait Recipe
A quick and impressive dessert recipe that is healthy too.These creamy and smooth strawberry parfaits taste as good as they look.
- 1 pint Strawberries
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tbsp sugar
- Yogurt (or whipping cream)
- Variety of kitchen glasses
- Slice the strawberries and put into a small saucepan over lowheat with 1/2 cup water.
- As your strawberries begin to heat up add 1 tbsp sugar and let dissolve while stirring gently.
- Add some yogurt or whipped cream to the bottom of a glass dish.
- Make as many layers as you want or slide a couple berries down the side of the glass
- Top with more sliced strawberries.
- This simple dessert idea is so impressive, no one will realize how quickly you put it together!