I just love baking and sharing for people. Watching them eating and enjoying the food that I make makes me 10x happier! They are happy eater and I’m a happy baker! It’s a win-win!
I love making cheesecake, because it’s very easy and fast! The best part is I don’t need to sift the ingredients!
The orginal recipe makes 32 cupcakes. I halved the recipe below and got 24 cupcakes. I used 3 packages of cream cheese and 3 eggs. I also used strawberry instead of raspberry.
For the crust
- 1½ cups graham cracker crumbs
- 4 tbsp. unsalted butter, melted
- 3 tbsp. sugar
For the strawberry swirl
- 6 oz. fresh strawberries
- 2 tbsp. sugar
For the filling
- 2 lbs. cream cheese, at room temperature (I used 3 packages)
- 1½ cups sugar
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 4 large eggs, at room temperature (I used 3 eggs)
- Preheat the oven to 325? F. Line cupcake pans with paper liners. In a small bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs, melted butter and sugar. Stir together with a fork until well blended and all the dry ingredients are moistened. Press 1 tablespoon of the mixture into the bottom of each cupcake liner.
- To make the strawberry puree, combine the strawberry and sugar in a blender or food processor. Process until smooth, then pour through a fine mesh sieve to remove the seeds.
- To make the cheesecake, beat the cream cheese on medium-high speed in the bowl of an electric mixer until fluffy. Blend in the sugar until smooth. Mix in the salt and vanilla. Beat in the eggs one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
- To assemble, spoon 3 tablespoons of the cheesecake batter over the crust in each cupcake liner. Dot a ½ teaspoon of the strawberry puree in a few dots over the cheesecake filling. Use a toothpick or a wooden skewer to lightly swirl and create a marbled effect.
- Bake until the filling is set, about 22 minutes, rotating the pans halfway through baking. (They will look quite puffed initially but will return to normal quickly.) Transfer to a wire cooling rack and let cool to room temperature. Transfer to the refrigerator and let chill for at least 4 hours before serving.