Sugared biscuits topped with marshmallow, Chocolate Cheerios, and chocolate chips. Heck, yeah! You’ll be over the moon for these Supersonic S’mores!
Everyone loves s’mores, but have you ever had that strange moment when you bite into a fire-roasted hunk of graham cracker and feel like it just doesn’t taste as good as it’s supposed to? The chocolate doesn’t melt right, or the marshmallow has ashes all over it. Well, hold on, Nelly. These biscuit-baked Supersonic S’mores solve all of those problems, and take the classic s’more flavor to a whole new level. Here’s how to bake up a batch in your own kitchen…
- Grab a tube of Grands! Jr. Honey Butter biscuits. Hello, darling flavor.
- Dip the top and bottom of each biscuit into a plate filled with turbinado sugar. This coarse sugar will cook up into a splendidly sweet and crunchylicious coating on the biscuits
- Place your biscuits onto a baking sheet lined with parchment, or sprayed with nonstick cooking spray.
- Prepare yourself for when those biscuits come out of the oven hot and golden brown. Grab a box of Chocolate , some chocolate chips, and some marshmallow fluff.
- Nab your biscuits from the oven, allow them to cool ever-so-slightly, then slice them in half.
- Open your biscuits and get ready to stuff ‘em!
- Fill the inside of your biscuits with marshmallow crème.
- Top with chocolate chips and Chocolate Cheerios. Grrrr.
- Replace the top of each biscuit.
- If you’re feeling particularly sassy, you can even melt a few chocolate chips and drizzle them on top of your biscuits.
- Pick ‘em up and give your biscuit a smooooosh.
Eat, enjoy, and grab s’more!
- 1 package Pillsbury Grands! Jr. Honey Butter Biscuits
- 1/2 cup turbinado sugar
- 1 1/4 cup marshmallow creme
- 1 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 cups Chocolate Cheerioes
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper or nonstick cooking spray.
- Open the tube of biscuits. Press the top and bottom of each biscuit into the turbinado sugar. Transfer to prepared baking sheet.
- Bake biscuits in preheated oven for 10-13 minutes, or until light golden brown.
- As soon as biscuits are cooked, slice them in half, top with 2 tablespoons each of marshmallow creme, chocolate chips, and chocolate cheerioes.
- Replace the top of the biscuit. Serve immediately and enjoy!