Teriyaki Glazed Chicken is an easy, delicious baked chicken dish with a sauce that perfectly balances the sweet, spicy, and salty Asian flavors
This Baked Teriyaki Glazed Chicken is one of the most delicious, healthy and easy recipes I’ve made in awhile! We absolutely loved it!
The glaze is made up of a few simple ingredients I bet you have in your pantry right now. The other plus is that it’s so easy to make. Great for weeknight dinners after a long work day!
Recipe from: life-in-the-lofthouse
Baked Teriyaki Glazed Chicken
- 1 Tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 Tablespoon water
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 4-6 small boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Spray a 9×13 inch baking dish with cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a small saucepan, over medium heat, combine cornstarch, water, sugar, soy sauce, vinegar, garlic and pepper. Stir mixture and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low and let simmer, stirring constantly, until mixture thickens and bubbles; about 10 minutes or so. Once sauce thickens remove from heat and let stand for 5 minutes.
- Place chicken breasts in the prepared baking dish. Pour half of the sauce evenly over the chicken. Place dish in oven and bake for 20 minutes. Pour the remaining sauce over the chicken and bake another 20 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
- Remove from oven and let stand 5 minutes before serving. Serve with rice and veggies :)
- Yields 4-6 servings.