Thai Lettuce Wraps are a fantastic copycat recipe you can enjoy completely guilt-free since there are no bad ingredients! Satisfy your crunchy cravings with this Cheesecake Factory lettuce wraps recipe. Chunks of tender chicken mix perfectly with the bean sprouts, cucumber, red onion, and brown rice noodles. The peanut dipping sauce recipe really makes this dish something special and is not to be left out or substituted. These wraps would be great for lunch, a party appetizer, or even for a light, healthy dinner.
The best top secret restaurant recipes for each item and the sauces are all included. Feel free to do some experimenting with other ingredients and sauces.
The following is the recipe for putting your lettuce wraps together. The recipes for each ingredient is linked to within this recipe below. Please note, the times in this recipe do NOT include the time it takes to make each ingredient. Those are listed with those recipes only.
- 6-8 Butter Lettuce Leaves
- 2 red cabbage leaves – cut in half vertically
- Thai Chicken Satays
- Julienne carrots
- Sesame Bean Sprouts
- Thai Coconut Curry Noodles
- Thai Marinated Cucumbers
- 1 Tablespoon Roasted Peanuts – Chopped
- Tamarind Cashew Dipping Sauce
- Thai Peanut Sauce
- Sweet Red Chili Sauce
- Remove the hard stems from the bottom of each leaf of lettuce and cut the red cabbage leaves in half vertically.
- Wash and dry the leaves and arrange in a group on a large platter.
- You can either fill each leaf with the filling or serve it all separate for your guests to build on their own.
- Once the leaf is filled, fold it in half and enjoy.