Three Cheese Enchiladas
This is a wonderfully tasty dish. A MUST try. Add chicken, beef, or extra spices. YUMMY!
Other recipes you may be interested:
- Delicious Guacamole Recipe
- Easy Enchilada Sauce ( step by step)
- Southwest Beef Enchiladas
- Cheesy Chicken and Bean Enchiladas ( step by step)
- Bacon and Egg Enchiladas
- Easy Cheese Enchiladas ( step by step)
Prep Time: 20 mins
Total Time: 40 mins
- 1 1/2 cups shredded monterey jack cheese
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 (3 ounce) packages softened cream cheese
- 1 cup enchilada Sauce (here recipe)
- 1 medium red bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 cup green onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 8 (7 -8 inch) flour tortillas
- Combine 1 cup each of jack and cheddar, and the cream cheese, 1/4 cup enchilada sauce, peppers, onion, and seasonings; mix well.
- Spoon 1/4 cup mix down the middle of each tortilla.
- Roll and place seam side down in 13×9-inch baking dish.
- Spoon remaining enchilada sauce over top.
- Cover with remaining mixed cheese.
- Bake at 350° for 20 minutes.
- Serve with rice, guacamole and additional enchilada sauce.