You Need To Try , you’ll never want to make regular brownies again.
Total Time: 40 min
Prep: 5 min
Inactive: 10 min
Cook: 25 min
Yield: 9 large brownies
- Nonstick cooking spray, for spraying the pan
- 2 1/2 cups chocolate-hazelnut spread, such as Nutella
- 1 heaping cup all-purpose flour
- 3 large eggs
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F; spray a 9-by-13-inch pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Stir together the chocolate-hazelnut spread, flour and eggs in a medium bowl. Pour into the prepared pan and spread the mixture to the edges.
- Bake until the surface looks set and slightly crisp, about 25 minutes. Let cool slightly, then cut into squares and enjoy!