The delicate appearance of these little appetizers belies their robust Italian flavor!
- 2 tablespoons basil pesto
- 3/4 cup diced seeded tomato
- 2 tablespoons finely shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 can (7.5 oz) Pillsbury® refrigerated tender layer or buttermilk biscuits
- 2 tablespoons finely shredded Parmesan cheese
- Heat oven to 375°F. Spray 20 mini muffin cups with cooking spray. In medium bowl, mix pesto, tomato and mozzarella cheese.
- Separate dough into 10 biscuits. Separate each biscuit into 2 rounds. Press 1 round in bottom and up side of each mini muffin cup. Spoon about 2 teaspoons tomato-pesto filling into each cup; press in lightly. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until biscuit edges are golden brown.