Looking for a quick, easy and delicious side dish to take to any picnic or summer BBQ that you are attending…look no further! This dish is easy to prepare, tastes delicious and looks pretty in your dish! I literally cooked, prepped and made the salad in under 30 minutes……
Tortellini and pasta Salad
Recipe by AllFood.Recipes
What You Need:
- 1 (17 oz.) pkgs. cooked Tortellini (according to package directions)
- 1 cup cooked favorite pasta (according to package directions)
- 1 cup. cherry Tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup. diced mozzarella
- 2 oz. Sliced Pepperoni or ham quartered
- 1 (2.25 oz.) cans Sliced Black Olives
- 1/2 cup Caramelized onion
- 1/2 cup sauteed mushrooms
- 2/3 cup Balsamic Vinaigrette, divided
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
In a large salad bowl, toss cooked tortellini and pasta with half of the balsamic vinaigrette. Refrigerate 30 minutes to allow flavors to combine.
Remove tortellini/pasta from fridge and add tomatoes, mozzarella, pepperoni or ham, olives, onion and mushrooms to bowl.
Pour in remaining vinaigrette. Gently toss to combine and serve.