How To Make Tortilla Bowls: Place flour tortillas into Tortilla Bowl Makers or oven-safe bowls (that will hold the tortillas), sprayed with non-stick spray. Lightly spray the exposed side of the flour tortilla. Bake in preheated 325 degrees F. oven for 10 minutes or until the tortilla starts to puff and turn golden. Remove from oven, let cool slightly, and place on individual serving plates.
Beef Taco Salad
- 40 min
- total time 40 min
- ingredients 12
- 1 lb lean (at least 80%) ground beef
- 1 can (15 oz) spicy chili beans, undrained
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese (6 oz)
- 1/2 cup Old El Paso™ Thick ‘n Chunky salsa
- 1 cup chopped lettuce
- 1/2 cup chopped tomato (1 small)
- 1 green onion, sliced (1 tablespoon)
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup sliced ripe olives, if desired
- In 10-inch skillet, cook ground beef over medium-high heat, stirring frequently, until thoroughly cooked; drain. Stir in chili beans, 1 cup of the cheese and the salsa.
- Cook over low heat 2 to 3 minutes, stirring occasionally, until beans are heated and cheese is melted.
- 4 Spoon beef mixture into cooled baked shell.
- Top with lettuce, remaining 1/2 cup cheese, the tomato, onion, sour cream and olives.
- Serve immediately.