This Latin-inspired Tres Leches Iced Latte features three kinds of milk and a delicious coffee flavor which will delight your guests.
Tres Leches Iced Latte
- 4 tablespoons Sweetened Condensed Milk, divided
- 1 cup warm milk
- 4 teaspoons Instant Decaffeinated Coffee Granules
- 1 1/2 cups ice cubes, divided
- Sweetened whipped cream
- Pour 2 tablespoons sweetened condensed milk in each of two 10-ounce glasses; set aside.
- In a medium jar combine milk and coffee granules; stir until coffee is dissolved.
Pour carefully and evenly over sweetened condensed milk in each glass.
Add 3/4 cup ice to each glass.
- Top each glass with sweetened whipped cream. Enjoy this refreshing drink with a spoon and a straw.
Tip: For an adult version, add 2 tablespoons rum to each serving.