Tasty turkey dinner leftovers redux! Our test kitchens staff kept sneaking “just one more bite” of this cozy comfort food. By the way, nobody will tell if you dump the whole can of French-fried onions on top.
Prep Time 10 min
Total Time 40 min
- 1 pouch (9 oz) Progresso™ Recipe Starters™ creamy roasted garlic with chicken stock cooking sauce
- 3 cups cooked bread stuffing*
- 2 cups cubed cooked turkey
- 1 bag (12 oz) Green Giant™ Steamers™ frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
- 2 1/2 cups hot cooked mashed potatoes
3/4 cup French-fried onions
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 13×9-inch (3-quart) glass baking dish with cooking spray.
- In large bowl, gently mix together cooking sauce, stuffing, turkey and vegetables. Spoon evenly into baking dish. Spoon potatoes evenly over stuffing mixture; spread to cover stuffing. Sprinkle with onions.
- Bake about 30 minutes or until bubbly around edges and hot in center.
Recipe and Photo credit:tablespoon / CC BY-NC-ND