This is so delicious. Very flavorful! Don’t forget the Parmesan at the end. It makes the dish so creamy.
For recipe I used is “HemisFares Tagliatelle di Campofilone Italian Flat Egg Noodles 9 Oz Box (2 Boxes) ” real pasta made with egg. That Pasta is sold in my local store, but also sold online. Ofcourse you can use your favorite pasta.
Also, because the fall is here, I used tomatoes, chives, basil and rosemary from my organic garden. ;)
Another way to make this pasta and it takes 9 minutes too, cook the ingredients in a straight-sided skillet and at the same time boil the fettuccine in a separated pot for 8 minutes, drain the pasta and add to the ingredients and cook for a minute more, done.
Under 30 MINUTES One-Pot Pasta
PREP: 15 MINS TOTAL TIME: 20 MINS SERVINGS: 4
- 9 ounces (255 g) Fettuccine pasta
- 9 ounces cherry or grape tomatoes, halved or quartered if large
- 2 chives, finely chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon red-pepper flakes
- 1 bell pepper cut into small squares
- sprig basil
- sprig rosemary
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, plus
- salt and freshly ground pepper
- 4 1/2 cups water
- Freshly grated Parmesan cheese, for serving
- Combine pasta, tomatoes, chives, garlic, bell pepper, basil, rosemary, oil, red-pepper flakes, 2 teaspoons salt, 1/4 teaspoon pepper, and water in a large pot. Bring to a boil over high heat. Boil mixture, stirring and turning pasta frequently with tongs, until pasta is al dente and water has nearly evaporated, about 9 minutes.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper, divide among 4 bowls, and garnish with basil. Serve with oil and Parmesan.
Recipe adapted from Martha Stewart