Calling ALL salad lovers —- crisp Romaine lettuce topped with grilled asparagus, green beans, roasted golden beets, avocado, cucumber, tomato, garbanzo beans, quinoa, almonds and sunflower seeds. All this goodness is dressed with our copycat version of Cheesecake Factory’s delicious house vinaigrette.
Copycat Cheesecake Factory Vegan Cobb Salad
PREP TIME: 20
TOTAL TIME: 20
- Romaine Lettuce (2 to 3 heads cut Romaine)
- 4 grilled asparagus spears, cut
- 3/4 cup green beans, cut
- 1/2 cup cubed roasted golden beets (can buy at Whole Foods or somewhere similar)
- 1/2 avocado, cubed
- 1 cup cucumber, peeled and cubed
- cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 3/4 cup garbanzo beans, rinsed
- 1/4 cup cooked quinoa (Far East – Rosemary Olive Oil)
- 3 tablespoons slivered almonds
- sunflower seeds to sprinkle on top
- cracked pepper – optional
- 1/4 cup champagne vinegar
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons dijon Mustard
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Place cut Romaine lettuce on plate.
- Place all cut vegetables in sections on the salad greens.
- Mix the quinoa with the slivered almonds and place quinoa in the middle of the salad (see pictures).
- Combine all salad dressing ingredients in a bowl and thoroughly whisk together. You can blend them in a blender for a 20 seconds if you have one. This will keep the salad dressing from separating in the bottle later.
- Pour desired amount of dressing over salad.
- Sprinkle salad with sunflower seeds and cracked pepper (optional).
- Enjoy this plate of goodness.