Layers Biscuits are transformed into calzone waffles! All stuffed with cheese and pepperoni. These will be a hit with everyone!
You can use any filling, from ham, turkey, caramelized onions, spinach, and the list is endless. Just use your imagination. I serve it with homemade tomato sauce, you can make one or just buy ready made.
About the recipe:
I love the idea of a quick and easy dinner, the children can also help with this recipe only requires only 4 ingredients!, And they’re just perfect to hold in your hand. Let the recipe!
Step 2. Add grated mozzarella cheese
Step 5. Spray waffle maker with cooking spray; heat waffle maker.
Step 7. Close lid; cook 3 minutes or until waffle is golden brown.
Step 8. Serve with tomato or pizza sauce.
- 2 can refrigerated biscuits any brand (I use 2 can of 10 biscuit to make 10 calzones)
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/3 cup mini pepperoni slices
- Pizza sauce or tomato sauce for dipping (optional)
- Flatten cookies by hand to make them bigger and thinner
- Place grated mozzarella cheese and then pepperoni.
- Cover with another flattened biscuit.
- Press dough around edge to seal each biscuit.
- Spray waffle maker with cooking spray; heat waffle maker.
- Place 1 biscuit on center of waffle maker.
- Close lid; cook 3 minutes or until waffle is golden brown.
- Repeat with remaining filled biscuits.
- Serve with tomato or pizza sauce.