This watermelon, feta salad with cucumber and mint is so light and refreshing and is drizzled with fresh lime juice and olive oil. Fantastic!
There’s nothing more refreshing than biting into a slice of watermelon on a hot summer day. Give the fruit a touch of elegance with this sweet and salty salad from Yes, I want Cake. It’s one of those recipes that looks really fancy, but is a complete cinch to make. All you have to do is chop the melon, cucumber, and herbs, crumble some cheese, then toss it all together.
Watermelon Cucumber Salad
- ½ of a large watermelon, cubed
- 2 cucumbers, sliced
- ½ cup crumbled feta cheese
- Handful of mint leaves, chopped
- Handful of basil leaves, chopped
- 1 lime juice
- Salt and pepper
- Olive oil
- Toss melon, cucumbers, feta, and herbs in a large bowl.
- Drizzle with a bit of oil, lime juice and season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Mix to combine, and serve.