More truffles for the holiday season, this time with white chocolate!!! And of course, coconut just makes them better. You won’t believe how easy they are to make!
White Chocolate Coconut Truffles
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Cool Time: 2 hours
This recipe makes around 30 truffles.
- 8.8 oz (250 grams) white chocolate
- 2.5 oz (75 grams) heavy cream
- 1.7 tablespoons (50 grams) of natural unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- More natural unsweetened shredded coconut for rolling
- Place the heavy cream in a sauce pan and heat on medium heat until it reaches boiling point.
- Pour the hot cream immediately over the white chocolate (in a large bowl), add the vanilla, and let it sit for 1 minute. Then using a spatula, mix them together until the chocolate has completely melted.
- Add the coconut and mix well.
- Cover the bowl with a plastic wrap, place in the fridge, and let the ganache
- cool down in the fridge for 1 hour.
Making the Truffles
- Using small spoons, scoop the cold chocolate ganache into small balls and roll these sweet beauties in coconut.
- Keep the truffles in an airtight container in the fridge up to 1 week.
- Bon Appeti!